Apple has released a supplemental update to its macOS Catalina. The iOS 13.1.3 is said to be the bug fixing update iPhone users have been waiting for. The update will be rolled out to iPhones, iPads, and iPod touches.
These are some of the improvements that the iOS 13.1.3 update includes:
- Fixing vibrations on an incoming call.
- Opening meeting invites in your mail.
- Health application not displaying after daylights saving
- Voice Memo recording unable to download after restoration from iCloud
- Application failing to download after restore
- Apple Watch pairing issues
- Bluetooth disconnecting issue in vehicles
- Connection reliability issues with Bluetooth hearing aids
- Launch performance for apps on the Game Center.
Apple has been releasing its updates at an alarmingly high rate, in order to fix bugs left by the previous update. This new update brings general performance updates, bug repairs and enhances the features of iOS 13.
The beta testing for iOS 13.2 has also begun and the current favorites with customers are the Deep Fusion camera tech.
The log of changes which are now available for macOS Catalina is available here:
- Improvement in the reliability of macOS on computers with low disc space
- Addresses the issue that prevented Setup Assistant from completing while installations took place
- Fixes iCloud terms and conditions acceptance for logged in accounts
- Improves reliability of Game Center data saving offline