Reminders have received a number of changes with the advent of the iOS 13, iPadOS 13, and macOS Catalina. Now there is a way to set reminders when using the messaging application. With the simple procedure to use the ‘Remind when messaging’ feature, you can now set reminders to ask your friends and family whatever it is you need to on your iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
The latest software update for the iPhone, iPad, and Mac brought redesigns to the Reminders application such as including a list that can create subtasks and sublists. 72 new options exist for icons and colors along with a new user interface.
Here is how you can learn to trigger a reminder when using the messaging feature on your iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
- Open the Reminders app and add a new reminder. You can also tap on an existing reminder.
- The ‘I’ icon on the right of the reminder will take you to a few options.
- Pick the ‘Remind when messaging’ option and tap on it to enable.
- Now choose the person who’s messages should trigger off the reminder.
- Once a selection has been made, tap it to lock it in.
- Now do not forget to press ‘Done’ to indicate the reminder as set.